Dark Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Friends

A place for those who wish to learn and gain knowledge or to share knowledge about the Occult and Paranormal

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A quiz answer from a "whats the first letter of your name mean"
Life of Marcus Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:23 am by Sam

» A uncomplete sad story
Life of Marcus Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:16 am by Sam

» Dectective Midnight Crow and The Mysterious Band
Life of Marcus Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:15 am by Sam

» True Friends
Life of Marcus Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:44 pm by Sam

» Begging and Praying
Life of Marcus Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:57 pm by Sam

» If I did would anyone care?
Life of Marcus Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:03 am by Sam

» Can't you see?
Life of Marcus Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:06 am by Sam

» What Planet Should You Rule?
Life of Marcus Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:01 am by Guest

» Can you survive a Zombie Holocaust?
Life of Marcus Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:58 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Life of Marcus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcus

Marcus

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Life of Marcus Empty
PostSubject: Life of Marcus   Life of Marcus Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:04 pm

Ok people, I want to make it clear that this will be a looooooooong story.. probably boring most of the time.. I'm not so good at making stories shorter..

Ok, so.. when I was 3 years old, I got a little brother whos name is Eetu, and I didn't want any brothers or sisters.. and we have been fighting ever since, he loves to annoy me, if I remember right, my mom and dad divorced soon after his born, mom has always been hard, she shouts alot when shes angry and she says all kind of mean things from "idiot" to "you're my biggest mistake", dad never really spent time with us.. only day or two every now and then, he never supported me or my brother, I hate my cousins because their mom is wealthy and they have always got everything they ever wanted.. and if thats not bad enought, they love to show off with their stuff and trips to other countries.. when I was about 8 years old, mom met her new husband.. he has 5 kids, I never liked him, he was big and fat and bald.. he was some kind of fireman and advanced to be fire chief of half of the whole Finland, he was really awful person, he used physical violence at times, grabbing from neck and damn it hurt.. that was his favourite.. sometimes he did it without any real reason, and he didn't care about how we felt.. he broke my stuff.. the physical violence wasnt the worst, but the mental.. living in constant fear of him hitting you or doing something else, from the smallest things.

Mom got 2 kids with him before they divorced 2-3 years ago, Sennu and Riitu, now they are 3 and 4 years old and live most of the time with us..

I never was popular, never had more than couple friends, who later abandoned me, I was never invited to anyones birthdays, not even my so called friends.. even thought I called them to my birthdays until I got fed up of them..

I've been doing meditation for almost 7 years now.. so I'm getting pretty good at it, I can go into very deep meditative state and even trance, I'm energy worker and I know alot of stuff, I also have so called dual zone in my aura or whatever, which means that I have an extra "soul" which is a demon, not very bad kind of demon, actually I enjoy his presence very much..
Back to top Go down
http://shadoworld.we.bs
Sam
Admin
Sam

Female
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Life of Marcus Empty
PostSubject: Thank you   Life of Marcus Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:47 am

Dear Ma cherie,
Wow. That wasn't that boring, but it was kinda sad though. Sorry all that crap happened to you. Ever want anyone to talk to, you can always talk to me, I wont judge or anything.

Darkest wishes
-Sam
Back to top Go down
https://darkfriends.darkbb.com

Life of Marcus
Page 1 of 1