Dark Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Friends

A place for those who wish to learn and gain knowledge or to share knowledge about the Occult and Paranormal

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A quiz answer from a "whats the first letter of your name mean"
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS JOINING US FROM: VAMPIRES.NU Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:23 am by Sam

» A uncomplete sad story
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS JOINING US FROM: VAMPIRES.NU Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:16 am by Sam

» Dectective Midnight Crow and The Mysterious Band
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS JOINING US FROM: VAMPIRES.NU Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:15 am by Sam

» True Friends
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS JOINING US FROM: VAMPIRES.NU Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:44 pm by Sam

» Begging and Praying
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS JOINING US FROM: VAMPIRES.NU Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:57 pm by Sam

» If I did would anyone care?
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS JOINING US FROM: VAMPIRES.NU Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:03 am by Sam

» Can't you see?
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS JOINING US FROM: VAMPIRES.NU Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:06 am by Sam

» What Planet Should You Rule?
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS JOINING US FROM: VAMPIRES.NU Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:01 am by Guest

» Can you survive a Zombie Holocaust?
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS JOINING US FROM: VAMPIRES.NU Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:58 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS JOINING US FROM: VAMPIRES.NU

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noel/Raven/Kris
Noel/Raven/Kris

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-16

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS JOINING US FROM: VAMPIRES.NU Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS JOINING US FROM: VAMPIRES.NU   ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS JOINING US FROM: VAMPIRES.NU Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:45 pm

Due to recent events I'm making this new rule

All members joining us from Vampires.nu are asked to keep in mind that this is NOT the realm. Things ARE different here, and harassing members who were banned from the realm is honestly starting to piss me off.

DO NOT BRING BUSINESS FROM THE REALM HERE. I'm not saying you cant talk about the realm at all, but if it has anything at all to to with previously banned members, I don't want to see or hear about it.

Failure to abide by this new rule will result in warnings and ticks if the harassment continues.

This is not a hate site. Keep that in mind while posting.

Love Always,
Noel

~Edit~

Taka from the realm here. It is official policy that what happens on the internet does not get brought into the realm. Likewise, the administrative team of Vampires.nu does not condone the actions of any members joining this site. We ask that drama from the internet not filter to our site, let us be respectful of other forums even if we do not agree with them or their members. To clarify, the actions carried out by members of the realm do not reflect the opinions or wishes of the realm or it's administrative staff. Any members who join from the realm should not expect special privileges or exemptions from this site's rules. That is all.
Back to top Go down

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS JOINING US FROM: VAMPIRES.NU
Page 1 of 1