Dark Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Friends

A place for those who wish to learn and gain knowledge or to share knowledge about the Occult and Paranormal

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A quiz answer from a "whats the first letter of your name mean"
life of a vampire/avator(first 2 pages) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:23 am by Sam

» A uncomplete sad story
life of a vampire/avator(first 2 pages) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:16 am by Sam

» Dectective Midnight Crow and The Mysterious Band
life of a vampire/avator(first 2 pages) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:15 am by Sam

» True Friends
life of a vampire/avator(first 2 pages) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:44 pm by Sam

» Begging and Praying
life of a vampire/avator(first 2 pages) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:57 pm by Sam

» If I did would anyone care?
life of a vampire/avator(first 2 pages) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:03 am by Sam

» Can't you see?
life of a vampire/avator(first 2 pages) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:06 am by Sam

» What Planet Should You Rule?
life of a vampire/avator(first 2 pages) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:01 am by Guest

» Can you survive a Zombie Holocaust?
life of a vampire/avator(first 2 pages) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:58 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

life of a vampire/avator(first 2 pages)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EmoKitty

EmoKitty

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-10-25

life of a vampire/avator(first 2 pages) Empty
PostSubject: life of a vampire/avator(first 2 pages)   life of a vampire/avator(first 2 pages) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:21 pm

My name is Draco,Draco Darthalamue Von Voltar.What im about to write is my life up till this point.If finding out why i hate myself and the ignorent avators dont interest you,then by all means,throw this stupid book into the gutter, throw it into the trash or whatever you want!!For my life is a tragic tale to good for you anywayz!
For those of you who wish to know these things and much more,please read on.

.:How It All Started:.ch.1

It all started in the summer of 1994.I was 4 years at the time.My family and I lived in a small loge just North of Big Bear in Cali.
The river water cold and fresh, the air so clean and pure that God himself didnt know how it came to be this way.Animals everywhere you turn your head.perfect harmony.
How could anyone not see this as heaven?Why would anyone ant to change this perfect beautiful place?Wouldnt you fight to protect it?Your safe heaven?
Well..long story a little shorter..the avators thought this was a perfect place to make a hotel for the humanz.Make money,getting rid of the little innocent family that call this home.
They gave us no chance to leave.We had been praying to God for the food we were about to eat when they attacked.18 full bread avators against 1 full bread(my dad Henry),one human(my mom Maiden),a 2 year old half bread twin girls(my sisters Sam and Jordan),and me a 4 year old half bread.

more at a later time.please tell me what you think so far.By Tiffany the kool kid
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

Female
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Well done Sister   life of a vampire/avator(first 2 pages) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:49 pm

Dear Sister,
This is great, I want to know what is going to happen next. Please do write more sis and I look forward to it.

Darkest wishes
-Sam
Back to top Go down
https://darkfriends.darkbb.com
EmoKitty

EmoKitty

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: pages3-4   life of a vampire/avator(first 2 pages) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:05 am

They had come out of nowhere.We heard them all at the same time,yelling for us to come out or they would kill the childeren slowly.My sisters started to cry throwing a tantrum,I just sat there staring at my dad as he stared at the door.
My dad told my mom to take my sisters and me and run.But it was useless, for as soon as he said it,the door went flying and the egde hit my mom in the mouth.Seperating her upper lip and above from her lower lip and body.Her blood squirted all over my sisters who really started to scream.
Dad started crying, saying some spells that made the ground shake.
"TAKE YOUR SISTERS AND RUN DRACO!!DONT STOP OR LOOK BACK!RUN!!GO NOW!"he yelled as the avators had come partly in when a big rock erupted from the ground where they stud.
Knowing that mom was dead,dad was trying to hold them off but would die soon,and that me and my sisters had no chance,i grabbed there arms,pulling them through the house into the underground tunnel.
A scream from above.Dad was no more.
We ran for about an hour,my sisters to tired to run so i had to carry them both,before we reached the out world.

You see,at the end of the tunnel is a portal that seperates our world (inner world)from the outer world..aka. the world i live in now,the world that is able to read this as i type my story on this site.Now back to this lovely story.

I was to tired to run anylonger,but knew that if i stopped we would be caught and killed.

(there was a different story in pages 3-4..but it wouldnt let me edit my story and post it so you guys are stuck with these pages.more when i get the time to post them)
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

Female
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Keep it coming   life of a vampire/avator(first 2 pages) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:01 pm

Dear Sister,
Keep going, it's good.

Darkest wishes
-Sam
Back to top Go down
https://darkfriends.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: life of a vampire/avator(first 2 pages)   life of a vampire/avator(first 2 pages) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

life of a vampire/avator(first 2 pages)
Page 1 of 1