Dark Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Friends

A place for those who wish to learn and gain knowledge or to share knowledge about the Occult and Paranormal

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A quiz answer from a "whats the first letter of your name mean"
Werewolf love story Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:23 am by Sam

» A uncomplete sad story
Werewolf love story Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:16 am by Sam

» Dectective Midnight Crow and The Mysterious Band
Werewolf love story Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:15 am by Sam

» True Friends
Werewolf love story Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:44 pm by Sam

» Begging and Praying
Werewolf love story Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:57 pm by Sam

» If I did would anyone care?
Werewolf love story Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:03 am by Sam

» Can't you see?
Werewolf love story Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:06 am by Sam

» What Planet Should You Rule?
Werewolf love story Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:01 am by Guest

» Can you survive a Zombie Holocaust?
Werewolf love story Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:58 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Werewolf love story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam
Admin
Sam

Female
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Werewolf love story Empty
PostSubject: Werewolf love story   Werewolf love story Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:36 pm

This is not a pleasent story, so read this at your own risk. Hi my name is Floura, I am 19 years old, and have been wondering how to live my life for over 10 years, I am something that has haunted the minds of people and vampires for centrys, I can't go back as I was born this way. Some people think it is cool to be different, and want to be like us, but that is a huge mistake, our lives aren't glamorous and full of love, happiness, and things that many people think they are, that is crap that these authors spread around hiding the truth from the people, this story shows a little truth but not to much as that would make a lot of mundanes and...other things very angry. But remember this, there are always two sides to all things, and things aren't always better on the other side of the fence. Lets begin my tale and see how it can affect
people.

Death, I used to think didn't happen to you unless you either desevered it or weren't careful anough to escape being hurt, I never thought I could cause pain and suffering, but now I know differently now I know I can cause great pain without meaning to or thinking about it, it is a curse and a gift, but mostly a curse for me. It all started back when I was nine years old, me and my family were at a park, and me and my cousin were playing I think it was hide and seek, I hated playing it as I always ended up having to find them and barely ever hiding myself. But this time was different the sun was going to have a luner eclips, and I still hated it that I had to find them again but something strange happened as the sun went out, I looked up at the sun and smiled not knowing why, I saw the bushes rustling, I walked over to them and parted them and saw my cousin there, "you found me but that wasn't fare as I moved the bushes so I could see the eclipse.." he stared at me in a shock, "what is wrong with you?" I almost yelled at him, he snapped back to normal and said back "your eyes have gone funny, they look more like a cats" he said with a snear on his face, I started to get annoyed by the way he was acting, then I thought the best way to get back at him is to smile as nicly as possible, it worked sort of except when I smiled he screamed out "your teeth they look like some kind of cats!", he was dashing out of the cover and when I peaked from under the bushes, he was in the arms of his mother who was rocking him back and forth soothing him, I got up and walked out with my head held high, they all stared and my cousins father alked over and shouted at me "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SON, HE KEEPS BABBLING SOMETHING ABOUT CAT LIKE EYES, AND POINTED TEETH AND YOU ABOUT HOW YOU LOOK LIKE A CAT!" my father was dragging him back saying "don't worry he's fine, its probily the dark that is worrying him and hes seeing things like when he said I was a wolf, and Lucy was a giant black cat that, by the way he said it looked sounded like a panther!", he started laughing and shaking his head at the thought, Jack (my cousins father) started laughing and said "yer Mike that probilly is what it is, and I do remember those times the children were toddlers then, and still said silly things, hopfully they will grow out of it," and with that the subject was dropped and it wasn't brought up again.
Until that is, we all started for home the parents all gathered and said "well that was great lets do that again sometime, jack!" my father said, "yer mike, you look after your self Maggie (my mother)!" he said smiling at her, "sure jack, you to Cathy right?" she said to my cousins mother, "yer I will, Harry say good bye to everyone" she said still holding his hand, he came over to us and looked at my parents and said "good bye aunty maggie, and uncle mike" he then looked down and walked back to his parents without saying bye to me, I understood why it was to do with the cat thing, that made me sad did that mean we weren't going to be friends anymore, now it was my time to say good bye I said bye to my aunt and uncle and when I got to my cousin I still said bye, but he didn't even look at me just stared at the ground. We all waved out the windows, until they were out of sight as were we, I looked out the window as we traveled in silence, but then maggie broke the silence by saying to my father "its time", he shook his head as a no, "it is we must tell her now or lose her and her trust!", I wasn't paying much attention but now they had me I was interested in what they were on about, "must we?" he sighed, we all knew it was a retorical question, so none of us answered the question, he drove faster past our house into the forest, "where are we going dad?" I asked starting to get worried by the coservation they were having before we took this detor, "don't worry honey" dad said "you'll soon know," the way he said this made me more scared then I had ever been in my entire life. When we stopped it was at clearing in the wood that we used to have picnic's in. "Why are we here mum?" I asked my voice slightly shaking, my mother turned around to look at me and say "don't worry darling, we just want to show and tell you something befroe we get home", she was saying it in soothing tones so as to calm me down, they got out the car and opened my door and said "out you get, we have to walk the rest of the way". We walked the rest of the way in silence, until we got to a hugh clearing and in the middle of it was a door that looked like it was once a buncher for hurricans, I started to get nervous again "what are we doing here?" I asked my voice not shaking this time, no-one answered me I was about to say it again when my father turned around to look at me and said "it will be all over soon, we just need to all talk about a few things," I looked at him and walked after them toward the door in the middle of the clearing, when we got there dad opened the door and held it open for mum and me, she went in first then me, when I got in it was dark and I couldn't see anything except my dad standing there at the opening, then mum turned on the light and I looked around there was hugh metal door, dad then climbed down and I heard a skreetch of metal on pavement, I turned back to the door which was now open and mum was standing just inside the door, all of a sudden I felt a spark of recognition, like I had been here before, my father then came up behind me and said "lets go sweetie", I smiled remembering when he always called me that, we walked through the door and I suddenly remembered, like a blot of lightning had just hit me, I had been here before when I was little and how then I had been chased out by my father, I looked up at him and said "whats happening? Why are we here?" I stared at him to answer, but instead he just put his hands on my shoulders and firmly pushed me the rest of the way into the room. When we were inside they set me down in a chair near the door, they walked over to the wall and talked in hushed whispers so I couldn't hear them, I felt like screaming at them to tell me why we were here, when they turned around and looked at me sadly and walked over to me slowly it seemed at least, then "sorry we didn't tell you all this sooner but we hoped against hope we wouldn't have to," I looked at them confused, they sighed and started to explain "you see Floura, our family different from most others, you know when you tried to find out more about them? Well this is the truth," they both took a deep breath as if they were about to take a dive, "our family are werewolves, and we have been hiding that from your cousin as he and his family used to be hunters to ours, and those genes are still there, so when he came running out of those bushes saying your eyes were like a cats and you had pointed teeth, we started thinking and decided to tell you the truth, from now on you can not be great friends with your cousin, because if he finds out we are all dead. Do you understand?", I sat there amazed and a little scared, wondering if they were nuts, "When you were born we went to see a physic to have her see what your life would be like, and by the look of it it will be a good life, but she also said it would hang on a knifes edge and a decission will sort it all out and either you will have a good life or we will die," I broke the silence then and said "We?" it made it sound like no matter what I chose I will have a good life, where it sounded like mum and dad would die if I made the wrong decission, that thought made me ill but I could not stop thinking it, STOP!! I shouted in my mind, they broke it by answering "Yes we, not you even if you make the wrong decission you will survive, the woman said a man would save you if it happened, don't cry," they said as they saw the tears run out of my eyes, I stared at them and shouted "How can you say that, I may cause you two to die!", I started to cry even more, "It will be better ok, we swear. We know this is alot to take in and we dare say you are wondering if we're nuts. We are truely sorry sweetie, but it is who we are. Do you remember how your cousin said I was a wolf and your mum a black cat, a panther? Well he was right, he saw us somehow, we think he has the hunter genes and if he thinks you are the same as us then he will be very dangerous to us. I'm sorry this is alot to take in but you must know now, we can't wait till your older. The boy was right your eyes teeth ect did change tonight, we don't know why, usually it happens during a full moon or during moments of great stress or anger. Or were you angry or stressed just before you found him? And did you do anything strange tonight? Something you haven't done before? This is important sweetie, we need to know," mum was holding me rocking me in her arms as I cried and told them how I had smiled up at the moon and didn't know why, and how I was afraid and wanted this to be a nightmare so I could just wake up and none of this had happened, they just smiled at my sadly and mum held me tightly and dad just clasped my shoulder. "We are together, we are family, and we will get through all this together, we swear" mum said, and she picks me up and takes me back up to the car and I fall asleep in her arms, and fall into dreams filled with werewolves, werecats, hunters and vampires all fighting and me watching on scared, my new life.
Back to top Go down
https://darkfriends.darkbb.com
Sam
Admin
Sam

Female

PostSubject: Part two of the story   Werewolf love story Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:42 pm

6 years later, I am 15 now a teenager, I go down stairs and shout "You there mum? Dad?", "Yes!" they shouted out, I walk down stairs and straight to the front room where mum and dad are sitting, when I got in there they were watching telly it was about a bunch of wolves that were attacking a gazzelle, "Can I go out later?" I said in a snappy tone, they turned around to look at me "But it is a full moon tonight, when will you be back?" my mother said surprised at my tone and that I wanted to go out on a full moon when I would be dangerous to people, because I may lose control and turn and attack people, "Oh about midnight" I said shrugging like it was no big deal, they stared at me in horror, then mum opens her mouth and says in a small voice "Are our sure that would be wise Floura?", "YES" I shouted "I wont to go, I can control myself!" they looked at me in shock by the way I was acting, my mum starts to open her mouth, but dad stops her with a stern look that stopped her just before she said anything, "Thats fine, we trust your judgement, we just pray you make the right decissions, you know what will happen if you don't," he said in a voice that sounded calm and full of meaning, "Fine!" I say a little less angerily. I walk out the room and once I was on the stairs I shouted "THANKS!", then went up to start finding an outfit to wear for tonight, I decided to wear a black mini skirt and a navy tank top. I ran down stairs because my friend had just turned up and was waiting just outside the house for me, "BYE!" I yelled from the door, "Yer see you later!" they shouted back, I run to the car and jump in "Hi sassy cat!" Lucy said to me, "Hi lucy!" I say back "Lets go have some fun," she turns on the music and it was playing 'Cry for you' our fave and we sing along on our way to the cinima to see the movie we chose and booked the tickets for a week in advance, not wanting to miss the chance to see it or get told it's sold out.
When we get to the cinima, the movie was about to start, we loved the title and started talking about it "The fight: Vampires vs Werewolves", it was ment to be apsolutly gruesome and gorey, we payed for the tickets then walked to screen number 1, I giggled at that and it started up another convosation about the movie. We saw there were barely any females here that were on their own and smiled "Poor things must be afraid some big bad monster is going to attack them after seeing the trailer," I laugh "Yer either that or some may have heard in the movie most of the guys in it are monsters and look really hot and their boyfriends didn't want them seeing it" Lucy giggles back. During the movie Lucy and I sat there listening to the girls scream and the guys gasp, while Lucy and I sat their grinning and laughing at how everyone was acting, then just because I hated the look of those in front of us I waited till a werewolf ripped a vampires throat out then tipped some of my drink that happened to be blood red down the girls back, and watched as she screamed and jumped up and dashed out of her seat and headed for the door with her boyfriend following her asking her what was wrong and apologising to everyone he passed on the way, Lucy and I held our sides laughing so hard. We as usual didn't get in trouble for this, as we were friends with the manager and every other person working in the cinima so all we got was a "Having fun are you?" said by the person in a laughing tone and all we did was turn grin and say "Yep," then turn back to the movie and watch more of the gore.
After the movie, we start for the cafe' and start discussing the movie and the girl we scared, when suddenly we hear a scream rip through the night breeze, it sounded like male voice, we froze I was wondering whether or not to go and see what was wrong, then I decide to go and see whats up "Run to the nearest place and wait for me if I don't turn up in 10 minutes call the cops and tell them what happened and to come A.S.A.P!" then I run away before she can say anything to stop me. If anyone other than mundanes saw us together it woudl be very bad and they would likely try to either brainwash her or kill her, neither I wanted to happen. I shake my head and try not to think of it, or of the times I wanted to have this not happen, but it always does as this is my life now and I just have to learn to accept it as that, nothing is going to change and the scream may just be from some mundane guy being hurt by another mundane if so I could just call the cops and not worry about it, but if not it was my duty to try to help in the best way I could and hope I don't change, otherwise I may end up hurting someone instead I frown as I run "I won't hurt anyone" I say to myself, then just concentrate on my breathing and on where the noise was coming from.
When I got there, there was a man trying to crawl away from a man how was really pale and there was something strange about his eyes, "Whats going on here?!" I shout trying to sound brave, the man on ground got up and hobbled to me while the other man just stood there and grinned over to me I look at the other man then look at the man hobbling over to me, his legs broken I think to myself when I look up at the other guy I saw and heard him snarl at me, I growled back a sound that was full of meance and anger, the man hobbling toward looked up at me and mumbled something like "Not another one", his eyes looked hopeless and he stoped trying to me, so I smile at him and say "Don't worry I wont hurt you, I'm here to help you not kill you," he looked happier now and resumed hobbled over, I frown and see he is still close to the other man, so I can't help him if the thing attacked him and I couldn't hurt the other guy unless he attacked either of us then I could, those were the rules. He made it over to me but just as I started to bend toward the man to help the thing attacked, he pounced at me knocked me to the floor and I gasped that this had happened, then I felt this odd sensation, it felt like...! before I could finish the thought the man over me bent and pecked my lips, I knew why he was running away it was because the police were coming I could hear the sirens, the peck on lips was so unexpected I must have shut down because the next thing I know I'm kissing him back! Then he was gone, the police were just getting to the ally where we were (me and the mundane) the other man had run off, I felt my lips they tingled then I felt my teeth, they had grown out to the lenght they do only when I'm about to change into my true self, I had my back to the man that I guessed was hurt, "Hope you get well!" I say "Oh and don't tell anyone about this, or you'll be asking for trouble, kay?", I heard him gulp "S-sure" he said his voice shaking, I smile at that and run off toward the road that leads to the forest where I could change and no-one would see.
When I get to the forest I realise I only had 5 minutes left before I changed completely, "Why tonight!" I moan to myself, then I thought of all the questions I would have to have faced, especialy if that mundane had seen the that thing kiss me, then I would have been asked did I know him, and if not why did I think he kiss me and why had I kissed him back, then my parents would hear and others would be shamed that I was one of them, I shook my head trying to clear the thoughts I wanted no-one to know what had happened tonight I would go home tonight and say "I got terribly angry and wanted to change so I cut the outing short ran off to the nearest forest where I could change and not be seen!", that would be a great excuse I thought while I was taking off my cloths so when I change I won't rip my cloths to shreds, I hung them up on a tree branch, then I colapsed and finished changing, and when it was over I ran off to hunt, when I found my prey I let out a blood curdling howl that would scare everything that heard it.
When I got home, I just went straight to my room shut the door and got changed out of the cloths I had worn out, as they were covered in mud and leaves. When I came down stairs mum came to the kitchen to see how I was, "How was the movie?" she asked in a I don't care much tone, "It was good, why?", "Oh just wondered, why are your cloths in the linin barsket filthly, they are covered in leaves and mud, what happened to them?" she asked in a what the hell happened voice, "Oh, just I lost my temper and decided to cut the trip short, and ran off to the nearest forest so I could change without being seen," I said shrugging my shoulders in a way that means its no big thing, "Oh right, well thats ok then," mum said, she then went back to the front room to watch the telly with dad again, I went on with my buisiness in the kitchen then left the kitchen and headed to my room, when I got there I decided to do some writing but didn't get far, as my parents banged on my door to say good night. After they said good night I started to get ready for bed, little did I know I was being watched by the man who had kissed me, then as I began to get undressed he was called by his friends as they were ment to be going out to a party, he looked back in the window at me and silently said goodbye to me, then he left. I suddenly felt like I was being watched, I turned to look out the window, but he was already gone, I shook my head and continued getting ready for bed, when I was in bed I started to think of the that man who kissed me, again, then I fell asleep hoping to not dream about him.
When I woke up I remembered my dream and started to blush furiously, then quickly out of bed and got dressed, "Morning" I say to my mother and father they stared at me surprised at my mood "M-morning" they said back. I head toward my work place, when I check in the place was in an uproar, apparently there was a man that came in and brought a few new houses, you see I work in a place where they sell houses, the thing is the houses he brought he made sure they were out of town and in the middle of nowhere, "Why?" they all kept saying. After work I nearly ran from work, and made a excuse not to talk to them today, as I walk home I come across the same ally way that I met the strange man, one of which kissed me, as soon as the thought came back into my head I touched my lips without thinking about it, I shook my head and then contiued to walk back home trying not to think about it. The man that kissed me watched me turn up then stare at the ally and touch my lips then walk away, he smiled at that then shook his head and walked off toward his new homes, why did I get all those house's he thought to himself.
When I got home I had a phone call from the housing society of Stanly, "Can you come in today as you know the man that broght the house's, you know all the ones that were out of the country? Well he has made an appointment with you, do you know him from somewhere?" the girl I remember is called Gabrielle Macgong, "No!" I said a little snapply "I don't know him, why do you ask?", she was silent for a minute "Oh, its just he asked for you by name, so I wondered if you knew each other," " I'm sorry about snapping at you, I didn't mean to, forgive me?" I asked her, "Its fine, I know you are a very busy and all with your family, so don't worry about it, oh and the appointment is at 9:00am tomorrow is that alright?", "Yer thats fine, see you tomorrow then, bye!", "Yer see you, bye!", I hung up and walk toward my bedroom to get my outfit to wash it for tomorrow. When I had put my clothes into wash I changed into my workout clothes I start to rotate my shoulders and start streching getting myself all limbered up, I then start walking toward the front room, I turned on the telly to do my exercise video. After my exercise video class I head to the bathroom to shower and to change my clothes, when I get to my room I find a note on my pillow from mum and dad, it said that they were going out to do the shopping and would be back at 4:00pm, I laid the letter on my desk turned on my laptop and started checking my emails, I had one from a girl called Tracy (a family friend) thats a were-wolf too, according to the email she has a boy-friend who is a mundane slash wanna be werewolf, she's thinking of telling him what she is, I don't think that is a good idea I replied what if he acted wrong to that, then you would have to kill him or something like that, she would not kill him I knew that she would have to turn him and then he would most probily hate her for that, so if I where her I would not have a relationship with a mundane if any at all, but then it all depended on what he was like and how much I liked him, perhaps if I liked him enough then I would risk it but if he didn't I would kill him even if I loved him. After emailing my friends, I went down stairs to make dinner for me and them as well.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

Female

PostSubject: Part three   Werewolf love story Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:48 pm

When I had finished making dinner I looked at the time 3:50pm, ten minutes till they turn up I thought to myself when the door bell rang I went to the door opened it a there in the door way was Tyler one of my friends that was a physhic cross werewolf, "Are you alright Floura?" he asked he sounded worried, and I noticed he was only wearing a pair of slacks, "I'm fine, did you run here?" I ask wondering what he saw that made him run here in such a hurry, "I saw a vampire kissing you then I saw you...making out..with him!" he said in a disgusted tone, I knew him well anough that he agreed with other were's that Vampires were evil and blood thirsty and needed to be distroyed in order to make sure we don't become slaves to them any more, "Don't worry about it you know me, do you really think I of all people would go with a Vampire of all things?" I say trying to hide my thoughts so they show on my face, he seemed to relax at the thought "Sorry forgive me? I do trust you not to do that, as that would make you an enemy of your own kind and his kind as well you would have to find the others that made that choice!" he said this in a disgusted tone of voice, "It's fine" I say to him in a little snappier tone than I ment, he seemed to not understand where it was directed, then he blamed himself for such foolish behavour "I was so stupid to believe that premonition!" he said angerly, he said this half to himself and half to me then turned on a heel and dashed into the woods again, I let him go thinking it was for the best, "Bye!" I shouted knowing he would hear me, then went back inside and waited for mum and dad to come home. When they did turn up I was just putting the washing on, "Hi mum, dad!" I said when they got in the kitchen, I turned around and put their dinner in front of them, "Thank you," they both said as they began to eat, I set my food down oppersite them "Your welcome, did you two have fun, with your so called 'shopping' trip?" I said as I tried to hide a smile, they stared at me awhile then sighed relising they had been found out "We did go shopping and we went hunting as well, also we went to see the physhic," mum said in a I give up voice, I laughed "What did she say?" I asked wonderingly, "Oh nothing really" mum mumbled "just that you had met a man that is perfect for you, and our death is coming still," "Don't worry honey" dad said in a calming way "apperently the choice you would have made would not have changed anything, we are still going to die," I stare at them in horror that then changed to fear, "You can't!" I yelled out "there has to be a way to stop it!" I start to cry, "There isn't" they both said, mum came up to me and hugged me trying to comfort me, "No don't!" I yelled getting up and standing away from them "I hate myself, why did this have to happen to us!" my voice broke on "us" and I start crying even harder, when mum came toward me I run toward the door slung it open and ran as fast as my human self would allow, when I got to the woods I was still crying then changed, and still kept running.
Next morning I woke up and found I was in a cave, oh god I thought to myself my appointment, I started to run back toward home, wondering if mum and dad were still there. When I got there they weren't there, I looked at the time it was 8:00am I had an hour to get ready and be there, I ran upstairs to get the shower ready then while it was doing that I went to my room to find an outfit to wear that would be suitible, then I decided on a black skirt and blood red top with a black jacket then I set all that up with a pair of knee high black boots with a 2" heel. When I got in the shower I washed my hair and let the water relax me, then I got out hurried to my room to dry my hair, while I was drying it I thought of what I was going to say to my friends at work, then I gave up turned off the hair dryer and started to brush it. When I had done that I started putting on the knee lenght skirt then the boots then the top, I checked the look in the long mirror, I looked great it would not make any gather there was something wrong with me or anything else, I grabbed my jacket and folded it carefully over my arm then grabbed the keys after checking the clock, it was 8:45am I hope there isn't traffic I thought as I climbed in my jeep, I carefully backed out of the garage and drove not slowly but not excatly half the speed limit. When I arrived at the car parking lot the clock was showing it was 8:55am, I jumped out of the jeep and walk to the back enterance were only the employees could enter, I walk the way I usally did slowly, and when my friends caught a glance of me they ran over and asked things like: do you know him?, is it your boy friend?, why did he ask for you?, and when I said I don't know why he chose me, no I don't know him, and he wasn't my boyfriend it just made them ask more. When I got to my office he wasn't there luckly, my receptionist opened my door as I dash inside then shut it so no-one could get in, I sat down and asked her if they were all gone, she said they were, so I asked her if she could bring in a chaffer full of water (in other words a jug of water). I looked at the time 1 minute to go before it was 9:00am, my receptionist called Helen brought in the water and set it down, as soon as I had poured the water into a glass Helen rung "What?" I asked in a pleasent tone, "Sorry to interupt but your 9 o'clock's here" she said through the speaker, "Let him in" I say keeping my pleasent tone in check, the next second there was a knock on the door "Come in" I called from the desk, when he came in I was shocked to see he had a similer outfit to mine, "Hello" he said just like most vampires he used a silky voice to take mundanes in "Hello" I say back, I buzzed the speaker "Yes?" helen said, "hold all calls and I want no interuptions" I say in a voice full of athouraty, "Yes I will" she said back, the thing I always like with helen was she wouldn't ask alot of questions if any at all, "So," I say turning to the vampire still standing by the door "would you like to sit?", he walked over (and again he used the moves most vamps used) I watched the fluid movements he made, he sat down oppersite me I took a swig of water and offered him some "What can we do for you, sir?" I was trying to sound angry at him but all it made him do is laugh, he then stopped and stared at me with dark eyes "Do you know what I am?" he almost purred, "Yes" I say stiffly "do you know what I am?", he smiled at that, "Ofcourse I know what you are Floura" it started to sound more and more like he was purring out all he said, "Why did you ask to see me, to kill me?!" I say in a voice that sort of sounded like hope, he glared at me "No!" he said in a angry voice then his features softened "Do you remember when I kissed you?", he was purring again "Yes, and I don't know why you did that either!" I say in a voice that sounded a little strange to me, he got up suddenly and by instinced so did I "It was because I found you interesting and wanted too, why did you want to do it again?", he started walking toward me I did wont to but I would not allow myself to hurt my family any more than I have already, "No!" I say finding it hard to lie to him, "Oh?" he said smiling knowing I was lying "Then why does your heart say differently, listen to it pound, poor little thing", he contiued to walk toward me, "It maybe because there is a vampire in my office and he is trying to either kiss me or kill me!" my voice sounded brave I wished that were true, he said nothing just kept walking toward me my back hit the wall of my office I yelp a little in surprise, he smiled and shot forward so he was suddenly standing right in front of me "What are you going to do?" I asked not bothering to hide the shake in my voice, he smiled "Nothing...deadly" he said this and I look him straight in the eye "If you even try to kiss me.....! I didn't get a chance to finish the sentence as he cut me off by a pair of lips, he was kissing me I tried to think enough to stop him, he pushed my back farther back into the wall and my mind gave up and before I knew what I was doing I was kissing him back I felt him smile as he kissed me a little harder, I responed with passion, he pushed against me a little more I pull back and rest my head on his shoulder, "What are we going to do, we can't have a relationship without breaking our families hearts?!", "Shush" he said then he tilted my head up and kissed my lips. When we broke apart he was surprised as I put my hand on his chest and pushed him backward then when I had enough room I went to my
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

Female

PostSubject: Part four   Werewolf love story Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:50 pm

desk to look at the time "We have got 5 minutes left of our time," he walked up to me and put his hands on my waist "Do you know my name even?" he turned me around and hugged me close to him, "Yes, Chris" I say my head was on his shoulder "how tall are you?", he laughed quetly "six foot, and how did you know my name? I love you" I was shocked that he had said that so early in this relationship, "I love you too, Chris" I sigh and he kissed me hard enough that I thought it might bruise my lips, then he walked over to his chair and I sat down in mine, and shoved a bunch of leaflets on the desk "What are they for?" he asked in a cofused tone, "So people don't supect anything" I say in a buisness tone, he smiled at that "Thats cool", I started to turn on the speaker on and said "Hey Helen, have I had any calls?", "No" Helen said "do you need anything?", "No" I say turning off the speaker, "do you want to go out?" Chris said in a hopeful tone, "Sure I said "when?" "Tomorrow is that alright?" Chris asked, "Yer that should be fine!" I say in a voice that even to me sounded pleased and happy that it was so soon, he stared at me "I'm pleased you are pleased with that arrangement!" he then smiled at me and started to lean over the table I gather to kiss me, but just then the door opened and in walked my boss and severel other people, Helen then came in "Sorry I couldn't stop them!" she said, "It's fine, we were done in there anyway" I turn to Chris "Goodbye Mr Chris, hope your buisiness goes well!", "Yes goodbye Miss Floura, thank you!" and with that he got up and walked toward the door, my bosses and the others all turned and started to talk to me about my work, but I wasn't paying much attention because Chris was at the door when he turned around and looked at me then put his hand up and waved, I nodded then started paying attention to my bosses. After work I headed to my car and was surprised to find Chris leaning against my car, "What are you doing chris?" I ask in a tone that showed I was surprise, he smiled and stood up straight "Just waiting for you" he said, then suddenly he was behind me with his arms around my waist and pulled me to him, "W-what are you doing?" I say in a tone I did not recognise as I had never used it before, he said nothing but instead pulled me a little closer to him "I'm checking your respones to me", he leaned toward my neck and breathed in deeply in haling my scent, then he kissed my neck and let go of me, all I did was turned to face him then put my hands on his shoulders and moved him toward me, he must have thought I was going to kiss him but at the last moment I turn his head so I could see his neck then inhaled just like he had done to me, then I moved his neck ever so slightly up and kissed his throut, he tensed at that so I moved away and headed for the car so I could go home, "Where are you going?" he said, "Home to change, I'll be seeing you tomorrow, so goodbye!" I say still trying to get away from him before I lose control, he sighed "Fine I'll see you tomorrow then," he let me get in the car luckly, he then walked over to the car next to me a expensive looking car at that, we drove off in oppersite directions.
When I get home no-one was there, good I thought then I went to my room to change and calm down, before my parents turned up and guessed what what was up. When they did turn up I was calm and composed "What did you do today floura?" mum said hugging me tightly, then dad came over and hugged me too, I was surprised then fell in "My day went well, you went to see the physic again!" I said in a angry surprised voice, "Yes" mum and dad said together "we did, to find out when", they said this in a defeated tone that I hated, "What did she say?!" I asked in a snapy angry tone not really caring what she had to say, "Its in about a day or so" they said in sad voices, I stare at them in shock and horror that it was so soon, I turn my back on them and say in the same sad voice " I found that lad she said about, except it turns out he's a.....!" I didn't get a chance to finish as banging erupted from the front door, "I'll get it!" I said in an emotionless voice then walked to the door in a daze not feeling anything except an empty feeling. When I opened the door it turned out that it was Tyler holding a bunch of red rose's "They are not from me!" he said quickly, "Didn't think they were!" I say taking them from him, there was a message card it said: Hey beautiful, these are as lovely as you, I hope you like them. P.S I'll pick you up at 4:00pm when your work is over, expect a great night, wear something nice, not your suite! Love Chris xx, I read this and all my anger dissappered and was replaced with joy and I looked forward to the next day, "Are you alright floura?" Tyler said confused by my reaction, "Oh" I say suddenly remembering that he was there "Just..a little...happier that he didn't hand deliver these! I think I would have blushed and died of embarressment!" I say laughing it off and wondering how come Tyler had them, and wishing Chris had hand delivered them but at the same time I was glad, "Oh right!" he said in a shocked tone "Who is it that you are going out with?" his tone was changing into terror I guess it was because he was thinking of his premonition, "Oh just a man that came in and brought quite a few houses, you see he made an appointment with me to talk about selling them on and buying others, and he asked me out when we where talking about the houses and I said yes to him but I didn't know he would do this!" I say in a shocked and surprised voice, "Oh, what is his name?" he asked trying to hide his curiosty as we walked out so we outside the house, we started walking around outside, "I think its Chris, why?" I asked in a it don't matter much voice, "WHAT?!" he shouted at the top of his voice, we both stopped and he was staring at me, I was shocked that he was acting so strange "Whats wrong with chris?" I ask angry that he was so angry at even the name, "Thats the name of the lad that I forsaw you making out with, he was a vampire, you can not see him, or you'll be banished from ever seeing any of us again or talk to us even!" he said in a angered and disappointed and upset voice, "Isn't it my choice who I see and who I don't, and keep out of my affairs!" I say angerly, I start to walk off back toward the house when I was back inside I went to the kitchen grabbed a black vase filled it with water then put the rose's in it and headed upstairs to my room, then I start to cry I laid on my bed and cried till I fell asleep.The next day when I woke up I at first didn't know what day it was apart from it being a work day, I smile to myself and look at the roses sitting on my dressing table then head for the wardrob I pull out my outfits that were suitible for work and a date, I look out the window it was sunny and warm by the look, so it was down to a red strappy knee high dress, or a navy calf length dress. I decided to go with the red dress as it looked good with my hair (which is a mix between light and dark blond), when I was done I run down stairs, had breakfast swiging down the drink, then, just as I was about to open the door, the door bell rang I paused a moment then opened it, it was Tyler the one person I did not want to see today of all days "What do you want?" I say snappily as I shut the door I step back inside to see mum and dad still asleep on the couch, I smile at that then turned back to him standing their like we were still cool and friends, "I came to stop you going out with that....thing!" he said in a voice that sounded so fierce I wondered is this my friend Tyler, he was usally so kind and caring and now here he was telling me not to go out with a man I liked, "Te must have tipped something into your drink, because you would never do this other wise!" he was still speaking a that same fierce tone, I say nothing but glare at him then walked around him heading for my car, "Where do you think you are going?!" he asked in the same tone, "None of your business!" I snap at him opening the door to my car, he stood near the front of my car "Do you want to be run over tyler?" I say in the same tone he was useing on me, "Depends!" he retorted back, "On?" I snap back, "On if you promise not to go out with him, why don't we meet up after you finish work?!" he said his tone still not back to normal yet but sounding less angry, I thought about it for a minute thinking of ways to fool tyler, then it hit me like a bolt of lightning, "Sure" I say taking on a pleasant tone "Ofcourse what was I thinking, it is a stupid idea to go out with a vampire, please forgive me?", I look at him praying he was buying it it looked like he was, "Sounds like a plan when shall I pick you up?" he sounded pleased, "About 4:05pm today is that alright?" I ask in a pretend hopeful voice, "Yer that should be fine!" he said sounding cheerful and really pleased with himself, I had a hard time just then trying to control my anger, because if I had then he would know something was wrong, he smiled at me "See you later!" he said happily then got out of my way, I then got in the car sighing and turned on the music it was playing "I guess your right" I started singing along while I drove to work. When I got there it was almost 9:00am so I had to hurry up from the car park to the main building I run up the stairs which wasn't that hard to do beings as I was a werewolf, I can easily run a few miles without my breathing changing. When I got there the place was in an uproar it turns out that someone has set fire to a building that we had just purchased, everyone was getting questioned incase anyone had said or heard anything, "Am I going to have to be questioned?" I ask when I got to my office receptionist "Yes you will be asked" she said "I was even asked, how was your day?" she asked in a buisiness tone, "Quite good, you?" I ask in a pleasant tone, "Good, thank you" she said she looked surprised that I was being so nice to her, "Yer thank you, have I got any message's?" I said keeping the pleasant tone, "No," helen said going back to the buisiness tone again I knew why as well I could hear a familer heart beat, I turned around and saw Timmy one of my friends that loved my receptionist Helen "Hi Timmy, how have you been?" I asked in the same pleasant tone as when I talked to Helen, "Fine thank you for asking, you look lovely going out after work?" he asked and was surprised just like helen, "Yes I am for dinner, did you come to see Helen?" I ask with a smile on my lips, "Erm..." he said in a embrassed tone of voice, I smile and said "Bye you two!" and vanished into my office. The police then came into my office to talk to me about the fire then they questioned me.
After the questions were answered then they left me alone, work went slowly after that. Until Helen came in and said "Is there any work you want me to do?", "No" I say in a quick but polite tone, "Alright then, see you next week!" Helen said in a quick and hyper tone, "Are you going on a date?" I ask in a joking tone, she blushed like mad then "Yer kind of," then she almost ran out of the room I smile at the way she was acting must be a date with Timmy I thought. I pack up and start to leave, when I got to the parking lot, Chris was already there waiting I looked at the clock and I only had 3 minutes left before Tyler turned up to collect me or so he thought, "Hi Chris!" I said in a happy tone, I continue to walk toward him happy he was here, "Hey Floura, how are you?" he seemed to purr it to me, "Fine, you?" I ask in the same tone, "Fine" he purred again when I was close anough he reached for me he pulled me close and then kissed me. When we broke apart and I shut my eyes tight as I felt them changing I didn't want him seeing that, then I felt a finger under my chin and lifted my head up so I was facing him, or so I guessed "Open your eyes Floura" he purred, "No!" I say, "Open your eyes, or I'll make you!" he said in a slightly joking tone that also sounded serious, I think he was smiling then before I knew anything else he was kissing me more roughly than he had before, I was so shocked that I open my eyes he stopped then and stared into my eyes "Why were you hiding your eyes, is it because they look wild?" he said holding my eyes with his, "Yes" I mumbled, he laughed at that, I tried to run away from him then but he held me close so I could not escape him, "Don't be like that, I don't mind really my eyes are a little wild too!" he said in a sure tone but I also noticed a hint of surpressed laughter, "No they aren't!" I said in a voice that sounded sure but also ashamed that I had been caught like this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf love story   Werewolf love story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolf love story
Page 1 of 1