Dark Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Friends

A place for those who wish to learn and gain knowledge or to share knowledge about the Occult and Paranormal

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A quiz answer from a "whats the first letter of your name mean"
a bit random about me... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:23 am by Sam

» A uncomplete sad story
a bit random about me... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:16 am by Sam

» Dectective Midnight Crow and The Mysterious Band
a bit random about me... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:15 am by Sam

» True Friends
a bit random about me... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:44 pm by Sam

» Begging and Praying
a bit random about me... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:57 pm by Sam

» If I did would anyone care?
a bit random about me... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:03 am by Sam

» Can't you see?
a bit random about me... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:06 am by Sam

» What Planet Should You Rule?
a bit random about me... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:01 am by Guest

» Can you survive a Zombie Holocaust?
a bit random about me... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:58 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

a bit random about me...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vrook

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-24

a bit random about me... Empty
PostSubject: a bit random about me...   a bit random about me... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:10 pm

ok, i was born a bastard child in martinez, california, i moved to utah when i was nine months old, where my mom met my step dad. i've moved more times than i care to count, i've been to 5 different high schools and i'm only in 11th grade. thats why i dropped out temporarily. i dont want to be the new kid at school anymore. i have lived in california a few times, and i wont ever go back there again, the last time i moved back to cali, t was about a year and a half ago. we had to move in with my mom's dad for about nine months. it was the worst time of my life that i can ever remember, i wont call him grandpa because he isnt any kind of relation to me as far as i'm concerned. back to the story, he hates everything about me because he thinks i'm a lier and a stoner. he let everything he hates about me build up for about 8 months until one night he got really drunk and decided that i wasnt good enough to live anymore, he tried to choke me to death in front of my mom and dad, and my mom tried to hold my dad down so he wouldnt stop it from happening, but my dad put an end to it real quick, he was army trained and was a police officer. i love my dad because even though i'm not his biological child, he has stuck up for me more than i've seen him do for any of my brothers( i have 3 btw, 2 live with me, an older nd younger, and my other brother hance is in jail for a while on meth charges) i have only lived back in utah for about 4 months. the second week i was back here, i got hit by a car, i had to get 6 stitches in the back of my head because i hit the road so hard, and i had road rash all the way across my lower back. i ended up being in the hospital for about 5 hours just so i could get x-rays and m.r.i.s and shit like that. the only thing really wrong with me was i was a little high from losing a bit of blood, and i had a massive headache, thats it. my relationships alwase suck because for some reason i alwase find the crazy ass girls, the psyco ones. i have alot of bad luck, so i alwase try to do good things for evryone. well i cant think of anything elseto type at the moment, but when i do, i will post more on here.

may the darkness bless us,
V'rook Sabertooth

Last edited by vrook on Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

Female
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-10-23

a bit random about me... Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Billy   a bit random about me... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:16 pm

Dear Billy,
Wow, I'm sorry to hear all that crap happened to you. I wish you the best of luck with your life, and hope your bad luck ends quickly.

Darkest wishes
-Sam
Back to top Go down
https://darkfriends.darkbb.com

a bit random about me...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Friends :: Stories :: Life stories-
Jump to: