Dark Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Friends

A place for those who wish to learn and gain knowledge or to share knowledge about the Occult and Paranormal

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A quiz answer from a "whats the first letter of your name mean"
question.....what other types are there..?? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:23 am by Sam

» A uncomplete sad story
question.....what other types are there..?? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:16 am by Sam

» Dectective Midnight Crow and The Mysterious Band
question.....what other types are there..?? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:15 am by Sam

» True Friends
question.....what other types are there..?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:44 pm by Sam

» Begging and Praying
question.....what other types are there..?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:57 pm by Sam

» If I did would anyone care?
question.....what other types are there..?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:03 am by Sam

» Can't you see?
question.....what other types are there..?? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:06 am by Sam

» What Planet Should You Rule?
question.....what other types are there..?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:01 am by Guest

» Can you survive a Zombie Holocaust?
question.....what other types are there..?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:58 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

question.....what other types are there..??

Go down 
+3
Marcus
Sam
EmoKitty
7 posters
AuthorMessage
EmoKitty

EmoKitty

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-10-25

question.....what other types are there..?? Empty
PostSubject: question.....what other types are there..??   question.....what other types are there..?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:38 am

ok..so i know there are sang vampires that drink blood.and i know there are psi. vampires that feed off energy..??..but are there any other types???i heard there is one called something like a sex vampire,but idk what that one feeds off of or is real.

the one..the only,
Like a Star @ heaven TIFFANY!!! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

Female
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Interesting my sister   question.....what other types are there..?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:43 am

Dear sis,
I think this is a great post, and should wield some interesting anwers, I'm sorry but I don't know the answer; as I have only ever looked at my own kind. I hope you get your answers though, it will be interesting to hear that I'm sure.

Darkest wishes
-Sam
Back to top Go down
https://darkfriends.darkbb.com
Marcus

Marcus

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: question.....what other types are there..??   question.....what other types are there..?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:47 am

Tantric sexual vampires or whatever you wanna call them, they feed upon the energy being released during sex, I don't really see why they couldnt feed on other energy sources..
Back to top Go down
http://shadoworld.we.bs
Mystere

Mystere

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: question.....what other types are there..??   question.....what other types are there..?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:16 am

Actually, we can feed from other sources, and often do. While sexual and tantric energies are potent and long-lasting (often longer than any other, even under stress, for non-sexual vamps), it isn't always the most practical way to feed. It works best if the donor's arousal is triggered by the vamp, that way the energies are already directed towards the vampyre. This is especially true if you are merely drawing from an aroused donor, not actually engaging in a sex act. It also helps if there is an emotional attachment, the stronger the better. This is why my fiance is my primary donor. He is a vampyre as well, but he doesn't have quite the benefit restrictions as I do, and he also has more opportunities to feed.

While sexual vampyres will sometimes use the subclassification, we can be either psi or sanguine. I know an incubus (a term for a male sexual vamp) who is a multiple (he has dissociative identity disorder and has 3 seperate personalities) and one of the personalities is a sang who feeds at the moment of his female donor's orgasm, usually from a cut near the inside top of her thigh. Some vamps can feed from sexual fluids, as well or instead of blood or pure energy. I, however, am a psi.

By the way, though these terms originally refer to sexual demons who would attack people in their sleep and feed from the sexual energy, the words "incubus" and "succuba" are commonly used to refer to male and female sexual vampyres, respectively. While many people will mistakenly use the form "succubus" for the female, it is a Latin term, and the "us" ending is masculine.

Incubus/incubi and succuba/succubae

So we don't have to keep typing sexual vampyre.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsidehaven.synthasite.com
Mused

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: question.....what other types are there..??   question.....what other types are there..?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:32 pm

Though we are a rapidly dying breed, there are a handful of immortal vampires, though the term if rather ill fitting. All living creatures die eventually, some simply age far less rapidly than you mortals.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

Female

PostSubject: ...........   question.....what other types are there..?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:49 am

Thank you all for the posts. Mused, I am interested, please explain what you mean be that? You a vampire Mused? What kind?

Darkest wishes
-Sam
Back to top Go down
Mused

Male

PostSubject: Re: question.....what other types are there..??   question.....what other types are there..?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:30 pm

Vampire is a crass term, one of low origins and of dubious heritage. Must I sustain myself from the life force of others? Yes, however my feeding is on a grander scale. Why feed from the life force of but one, when the world over there is violence, hatred, and bloodshed to feed off of? It is this which sustains us, empowers us, and gives us our extended lives. Call us vampires if you wish, we have gone by many names before, and what is one more to add to the name Demon, Angel, Aries, Thanatos, and gods.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

Female

PostSubject: ..........   question.....what other types are there..?? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:49 am

Dear Mused,
Sounds interesting. So, is there anything else about yourself? I hope to hear more of this Mused, I am very interested.

Darkest wishes
-Sam
Back to top Go down
Mused

Male

PostSubject: Re: question.....what other types are there..??   question.....what other types are there..?? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:25 am

I believe I should hold close to my personal history till I have grown to know you more intimately. Suffice though to say that our kin have stirred the passions of states and kings for six thousand years, and it is our actions that have caused every war, every skirmish, and every massacre. While my life is still young, she who turned me so many years ago was the whisper of greed pushing a young Macedonian into the Punjabi while she stole the souls of those broken under his sandals.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

Female

PostSubject: ...........   question.....what other types are there..?? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:06 am

That's fine by me. I am in chat most times. I would be happy to talk to you there as I would like to know you. Thank you for this interesting information, I look forward to more of your posts in the future.

Darkest wishes
-Sam
Back to top Go down
EmoKitty

EmoKitty

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: question.....what other types are there..??   question.....what other types are there..?? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:58 pm

-_-'....i thought humans couldnt turn into vampires..*VERY CONFUSED*
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

Female

PostSubject: It is possible   question.....what other types are there..?? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:36 am

Dear Sister,
It is possible to "turn" others, but it is very difficult and you won't be you anymore. Or at least this is what I have been told.

Darkest wishes
-Sam
Back to top Go down
Mused

Male

PostSubject: Re: question.....what other types are there..??   question.....what other types are there..?? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:44 am

The process is exquisitely painful, though that may have been the infected laceration or the arrowhead grinding between my ribs. She who turned me later confessed she would not have done so if I were not dying already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: question.....what other types are there..??   question.....what other types are there..?? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:51 pm

There are also Hybrid vampires. Hybrids feed as psi (psy) or either feed from the energy of blood. I'm learning more on these types of vampires.
Back to top Go down
Psionic

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Turning   question.....what other types are there..?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:01 pm

I do not believe that turning is possible. We're born how we are. If you believe that you have been "turned" then I would consider in telling you that you're believing that you are and making the effects up or you're so caught up in it that it's finally "happening" to you.

Otherwise. I have heard that turning is possible through a process of them draining your blood, and giving you some of their "infected" blood and filling you back up until you're 100% back to normal. I do not believe that such a method exists. But once again, it's about my belief and you're all entitled to your own process
Back to top Go down
*~Bug~*

*~Bug~*

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: question.....what other types are there..??   question.....what other types are there..?? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:44 am

Hmmm, I wonder if being a vampire is a genetic thing or spiritual thing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question.....what other types are there..??   question.....what other types are there..?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

question.....what other types are there..??
Page 1 of 1