Dark Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Friends

A place for those who wish to learn and gain knowledge or to share knowledge about the Occult and Paranormal

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A quiz answer from a "whats the first letter of your name mean"
The Angel and the Saviour Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:23 am by Sam

» A uncomplete sad story
The Angel and the Saviour Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:16 am by Sam

» Dectective Midnight Crow and The Mysterious Band
The Angel and the Saviour Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:15 am by Sam

» True Friends
The Angel and the Saviour Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:44 pm by Sam

» Begging and Praying
The Angel and the Saviour Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:57 pm by Sam

» If I did would anyone care?
The Angel and the Saviour Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:03 am by Sam

» Can't you see?
The Angel and the Saviour Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:06 am by Sam

» What Planet Should You Rule?
The Angel and the Saviour Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:01 am by Guest

» Can you survive a Zombie Holocaust?
The Angel and the Saviour Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:58 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Angel and the Saviour

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam
Admin
Sam

Female
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-10-23

The Angel and the Saviour Empty
PostSubject: The Angel and the Saviour   The Angel and the Saviour Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:55 pm

Hi my name is Tiffany, my family is dead, I am all alone but that is how I am used to living.
This all starts the day I have to go to my best friends wedding, I didn't really want to go as I didn't like the man she was marrying. So I watched her go up to the alter and once they had said the vows I got up and walked out.
I am walking back from the wedding when I see a man in the shadows.
I stop "Are you lost?" I ask "No" comes a soft reply from the man incased in shadows. I then see him walk toward me, I freeze not sure what to do.
As he steps out of the shadows I see what he is wearing, he is wearing a cloak of black with a silver cord around where the neck is holding it I guess in place, I can't see his face.
He continues to walk towards me, i feel his eyes on me they feel like they can see right through me like they can see my every thought and into my very soul, I shiver under the gaze I hear him laugh and i blush not knowing why.
When he is standing infront of me I feel calming waves come off him, I start to calm down and relax, he takes my hand "we are going" he says in a flat voice "where?" I ask wondering who the hell he was "home" he says, I freeze "home" I repeat he just nods then reaches into his pocket and draws out something that looked like blood and throws it against the wall. I look up at the man, he starts to chant something in another language, I see some out of the corner of my eye and turn to look at what it is, I gasp.
The blood he threw against the wall is gone replaced by a circle of dark light, "we must go now" he says, before I get a chance to say anything he walks through with me in tow.
When we come out of the portal I stare around surprised by what I see; all over the place are men, fighting. I looked up at the man I had coem through the portal with, wondering if he could tell me what was going on, he was shaking his head as he survaied what was happening, "Dumb idiot men, they shouldn't be fighting for something that is decided by the ruler". I turned to watch the fight some more, when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked and saw it was the man I had come with, "Lets go, we have business to attend to here." I nodded I still had no idea why I had come here or what I was ment to do.
He took my hand, I looked at it and felt something I had never felt before, and couldn't name. Before I could question what it was, he pulled us into the field where the men were fighting; we weaved carefully inbetween the fighters, I noticed they flinched away from the man I was with, I frowned at his back diciding when I had the chance and we were alone I was going to question him and get answers to these many questions I had for him. Suddenly he pulls me close and I almost yelp but his hand darts and covers my mouth before I have the chance to make a sound, I glare at his hand then see a man fall backward into the space where I had just been standing in, I look at the guy dead on the ground then at hand covering my mouth, as I couldn't move my head enough to look at the man I came with. He let go of my mouth then started pullign us faster throguh the crowd of fighters; I started almost falling a few times, so before I knew what was happening I was in his arms being carried through the crowd. I started to ask him to put me down but then saw more of where we were heading and the words died on my tounge before I had the chance to speak them; up ahead there was a hugh castle, made of black stone. I gasped slightly as we neared it and heard the man laugh softly, I turned about to tell him to not laugh when we were aproached by a person, I heard them cough loudly to gain out attention, I turned to face them and gaped.
In front of us stood a lady, she was wearing a black and navy dress, a circlet made of silver with black stones inlaid in it, and to top all this off, she had black eyes the entire eye was black. She smiled at me as I stared and then winked at me I smiled back at her, instantly trusting her "Hello Master Marcus, is this the girl? Pray child what is your name?" She says smiling at both of us, I looked at her "Tiffany, tiffany is my name. What is yours?" I asked politly. She smiled wider than before, and I saw a man come up behind her and put an arm around her waist, she shut her eyes and leaned back slightly "Well is this the girl then Marcus?" the man asked "Yes it is Jason, she seems bright and quick witted as well" Jason smiled at the lady with the black eyes; I looked at him studing his features, he was handsome, brown more normal looking eyes, and wearing the matching suit to the lady. I smiled to myself, they were together I knew it like I knew this place wasn't normal.
The lady looked back towards me, I looked at her and held back a smile; "Shall we head inside Marcus, Tiffany?" "Yes I think that would be for the best Secret" Marcus said, his arm was still around me, I felt like pushing it off but then again I didn't, Secret done it for me and instead of marcus's arm around me I had her's.
When we got closer to the castle, I looked at it and on closer inspection I saw there were people inside watching us; I shivered slightly and felt Secret sqeeze my shoulder gently in reassurance, I look at her and smile, showing my thanks. I then looked back and saw Marcus was staring at me, he looked almost angry. I quickly turned away and focussed more on where we were going than really I needed to, I looked at the ground or at the castle aand started humming to myself, it was a strange melody, one I didn't really know yet I did I frowned to myself.
When we got inside the castle my jaw almost dropped, it had high ceilings that were painted, and the designs moved, then I looked at the archways, they had silver bits that looked like leaves over them, I noticed there were many rooms spreading and heading in every direction; I saw that Jason was heading for some people, by the looks of them they had to be guards; when he came back he beckoned to Secret, she bent down infront of me "I need to give yo a few things ok? And afterwards you must be tired, so I'll take you to your room, ok?" She was smiling at me, I instantly began smiling back at her "Sounds good to me" I said all I really wanted was to get away from Marcus and he glares that were burning into my back. She nodded aas if she knew why, then she looked up at Marcus and smiled at him showing slightly pointed teeth, I just stared at them and felt the urge to touch them to find out if they were sharp, which I dare say they were from the way they looked; Jason coughed "You had better show her the things and get the ones she will need, we can't waist anytime!" He looked so grim I wondered what was happening here and why it seemed from the way they were acting like I was so important; before I asked anything Secret took my hand and started pulling me towards one of the many doors, I glanced back and saw that Marcus wasn't coming but talking to jason and not watching me at all anymore, I breathed a sigh of releaf at knowing that fact. Secret pulled me through the narrow hallway into another long hallway, I started wondering whether we would ever be ableto find our way back to the others and if we would ever get to the place that we were heading; when finally Secret slowed and then came to a stop infront of the largest sized doors I'd ever seen, Secret let go of my hand which was feeling half dead, but as soon as she let go I started gettign pins and needles, I watched rubbing my hands as she pushed on the head of a face, then pushed against the doors. It opened with a loud scrapping noise, I just stood there then it made a sound that sounded like someone had just stood on a cat, I covered my ears, shut my eyes and gritted my teeth; it was soon over and I uncovered them and opened my eyes, and this time my jaw did drop at what I saw, it was a hugh room far bigger than any we had passed or went through and the walls were lined with wepeons of all kinds and all sizes, but that weren't all in the middle of the room there was a case the was up to the high ceiling, I craned my neck up and saw that this ceiling had battle paintings on instead of like the main hallway which had a lady wearing a crown on it, and all around her were soldiers bowing before her, this one had paintings of battles, it was moving like the other one though. I felt Secret take my arm this time rather than my hand, which I was thankful for given my hand was still hurting slightly, she lead us straight to the case and let go of my arm and start looking at everything there every so often picking something out and placing it in a bag, I watched her finding it strange that the backpack she was using to put the things in was still the same shape; she picked up a jar of something and unscrewed the lid took a sniff then nodded to herself and put the lid back on, placing it in the bag. Suddenly the floor she was standing on shot up to near the top, she looked unsurprised and just picked something off the shelf and placed it in the bag, then it went to some other shelves; I got bored with watching that so I walked off to one of the walls filled with weapons, I looked at one of the short swords then looked behind me, Secret was marking off what she had taken on a board, I turned back and picked up the sword. I stood there holding it in my hands surprised by how light it was I smiled to myself and looked down it's length, it had like the arches I saw when we came into the castle, it had sliver inlaid and like made it look like silver leaves, the handle had a red rose on it as well, it was the most beautiful sword I had ever seen.
I felt a hand on my shoulder and almost dropped the sword I was holding,I turned and saw Secret smiling at me "I'll let you keep that one Tiffany, it seems to match you perfectly" she smiled and then started heading off toward the door, "Come on tiffany, time to see your room". We headed off towards the big doors again, I looked down at the sowrd I was carrying now it was my sword, I then looked up at the heavy large doors; Secret was waiting for me to get out the way so she could shut the doors, but was paitent enough for me to finish and then get out the way. I finally walked away from the hall full of weapons and other things; Secret shut the doors then turned and motioned for me to come closer, I walked over to her and she took my hand which was holdign the sword "we had best not let Marcus see this Tiffany, he will be mad if he does" she gently took it away and to my surprise put in in the back-pack "I think he is already mad, and how can you put so much in that back-pack, it's so small?" I asked hoping it wasn't just my eyes playing tricks on me "ah, well that is something I will teach you one day. But for now lets get you to your room so you can rest and change your cloths" she smiled at me and this time took my hand gently.
By the time we got back to the guy's we were talking liek we had known eachother years not just the short time I had been there, when we got to the lads we just smiled "I'll go show her, her room now. See you all later in the Main hall" and with that we both walked away, toward one of the other hallways and away from them.
When we reached my room, Secret was telling me about how my room was all sorted out by herself and how everything should be just right; when we walked in I was shocked, the room was my favorite colours black and blood red. The bed had blood red sheets, and the walls black, I looked around in awe; there were cupboards and shelves on some walls and they were filled with books. I stood there looking around slightly amazed by how the room was exactly how I had always wanted my room to be like; "is this the right room?" I asked still staring around in awe "yes it's the right room, why don't you like it?" she sounded afraid when she asked that. "No, no I love it. It's...perfect, th-thank you" I stuttered in slightly shock, she smiled at me happily "I'm happy to hear it, let me show your new clothes" Secret then walked toward a door near the far wall; I walked after her in a daze Secret waited paitently for me to come over then came over and covered my eyes I jumped slightly when she did this then relaxed knowing I was safe, I heard a pair of doors opening up "walk forward till I tell you to stop" Secret said to me I just nodded a started to walk forward when she did and stopped when she did. She uncovered my eyes and I gasped at what I saw; it couldn't be a clothes cupboard for it was too big to be called a "cupboard" I gawped at the clothes that reached from floor to ceiling and from the door to the far wall that was a a little walk away, and under all the clothes were shoes in an aray of colours and styles. "Thank you" I said staring at all the outfits and shoes and wondering why everything here was so large and over the top; I wasn't used to all this I was used to a small cupboard full of clothes and a few pairs of shoes, and when I looked behind me I saw another door. I turned around and headed for that dor wondering why I had such a large room, Secret follwed behind me I glanced behind me carful so she didn't see but soem how she did and she winked at me, I quickly looked infront of me, when I reached the door I opened it and saw it led to the outside, to a veranda over looking everything as far as the eye can see. "Nice isn't it?" Secret said from behind me making me turn and look at her, "yes it's prefect, thank you" I say still slightly in shock from everything that I've been given "I'll let you get some rest now, you must be so tired after all thats happened today" Secret hurried off going round my room; she picked up the sword that I hadn't realised I'd let go of, then gets out a night dress out of the overly large wardrobe, when I walked back inside I close the doors and yawn, "wow, hadn't realised I was tired before" I think, I look around and see Secret "I think you were right Secret I am tired" she turns and smiles at me "I told you, get some rest. We'll tell you everything in the morning. Goodnight Tiffany, happy dreams" Secret the turned to leave the room, I watched as she reached the door she turned and waved at me smiling I waved back then she left shuttign the door behind her.
As I got ready for bed I went over what had happened today, from just going to a wedding to this; I started to wonder what will happen next, I hear someone near my door and look in tiem to see a shadow disappear I shrug it off and slip into bed. I start dropping off to sleep someone starts knocking on my door, I wonder if I should ignore it and pretend I am asleep till they go away, but quickly change my mind I get up and walk to the door forgetting to put on a robe ; when I reach the door I hear soemone the other side panting slightly, I look around the room wondering if it would be right to open the door when I'm in a new strange place and know noone yet, and besides the ones that I did sorta trust knew I needed sleep and were all most probily sleeping like I should be. I started heading back to bed when I heard "Tiffany, open up it's only me" I know that voice I think it's that guy that I came through the portal with, but why's he banging on my door; I walked back to the door and opened it it was Marcus looking like he had just ran here "whats wrong?" I asked worried all of a sudden "it's nothing Tiffany, just making sure" he said while looking around my room, I frowned "are you looking for something Marcus?" I said sounding agrivated at how he was acting. "It's nothing, just checking" he said not paying any attention to me what so ever, "on what?" I asked slightly annoyed at how he was behaving and how he kept looking around and through my stuff.

Last edited by Sam on Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:04 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://darkfriends.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: The Angel and the Saviour   The Angel and the Saviour Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:20 pm

Well Done I enjoyed reading it. I think you should continue this.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

Female

PostSubject: Part two of the story   The Angel and the Saviour Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:04 pm

He turned round and looked at me "sorry, for making sure you stay safe Tiff. By all means I'll let you get in deep bother!" he sounded like he was about to start shouting at me, I started getting slightly nervious at the thought; he seemed like the sort that you should stay away from when they're angry, he looked over at me and I felt like gettign out the room as fast as i could. He looked at me a moment longer and seemed kinda torn between something "Nothing here, so I'll leave you be now. Goodnight" and with that walked out the room almost running; "whats up with him now" I thought annoyed at how he is acting, I got back into bed and started to calm down so I can sleep. I manage to fal asleep and dream of a lady on a pitch black horse wearing a long dress that was blood red, I knew her yet didn't know what her name was or anything.
The next morning I woke up and found a dress on a hanger hanging next to the bed, I looked at it and was confused it's new and my favroite colours still, everything seemed to match everything else; it was wierd, I laid in the bed for alittle longer not really wanting to get up, but knowing I had to. I got up and headed for the bathroom, and started refreashing myself for the coming day.
When I came back to my bed I was in a towel, and planning on puttign on te dress after making the bed; when I got to the bed I saw it was already made, I frowned and looked around, the dress was laying on the bed I frowned at it but needed the outfit change, so I started to put it on. When I had there was hurried knocking on my door "come in!" I shouted, trying to do up the ties on the dress; then I thought what if it's Marcus again, after how he acted last night I didn't really want to talk to him. I walked over to the door and listened carefully "who is it?" I called trying to hide the fear in my voice and succeeding.
Back to top Go down
EmoKitty

EmoKitty

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: The Angel and the Saviour   The Angel and the Saviour Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:53 pm

I LOVED IT!!!!OMG!!..sis..i think this is one of my fav. storys you made Wink mostly bc im in it!!XD...would be awesome though if Secret=you,but it waz still kool!!!!......what happens after she calls "who is it???"is it like a zombie???or will it be marcus??or or will it be something else???PLEASE WRITE MORE SIS!!!
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

Female

PostSubject: Part three   The Angel and the Saviour Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:51 am

"Can you just open the door please, we need to talk?" a voice that I didn't know says through the door, 'what if it is one of these people I was warned about' I think wondering what the hell am I going to do, should I open the door and risk it or not open the door and hope they go away. I swallow and go over to where the weapons were put and take out the sword I had found, I unsheath it and look along it's blade and hold it at my side and walk over to the door.
As I open the door, I feel a cold wind blow in and then see someone covered in a long black cape come in, I look at the figure standing in my room surprised 'who the fuck was that, coming into my room' I think to myself
Back to top Go down
AlexxAplin

Male
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: more please   The Angel and the Saviour Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:50 pm

Sam this is a wonderful story and i cannot wait to hear more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel and the Saviour   The Angel and the Saviour Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:39 am

That was awesome Sammy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Angel and the Saviour   The Angel and the Saviour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Angel and the Saviour
Page 1 of 1