Dark Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Friends

A place for those who wish to learn and gain knowledge or to share knowledge about the Occult and Paranormal

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A quiz answer from a "whats the first letter of your name mean"
This is a belief of mine on vampires Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:23 am by Sam

» A uncomplete sad story
This is a belief of mine on vampires Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:16 am by Sam

» Dectective Midnight Crow and The Mysterious Band
This is a belief of mine on vampires Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:15 am by Sam

» True Friends
This is a belief of mine on vampires Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:44 pm by Sam

» Begging and Praying
This is a belief of mine on vampires Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:57 pm by Sam

» If I did would anyone care?
This is a belief of mine on vampires Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:03 am by Sam

» Can't you see?
This is a belief of mine on vampires Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:06 am by Sam

» What Planet Should You Rule?
This is a belief of mine on vampires Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:01 am by Guest

» Can you survive a Zombie Holocaust?
This is a belief of mine on vampires Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:58 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

This is a belief of mine on vampires

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam
Admin
Sam

Female
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-10-23

This is a belief of mine on vampires Empty
PostSubject: This is a belief of mine on vampires   This is a belief of mine on vampires Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:17 am

This is something I have told someone that askes "It must be wonderful to be a vampire, isn't it?".
My answer to this was "Our lives aren't glamorous and full of love and happiness and the other things that some people seem to think they are; that is crap spread around by authors and people then take that as the truth as it is the only thing they have ever heard, or they just want to believe it because it seems so wonderful. But just because they say that you don't have to believe it".
I stick by this answer. If anyone doesn't understand what i mean by this please say so and I'll change it, and if anyone has any questions ask away.

Darkest wishes
-Sam
Back to top Go down
https://darkfriends.darkbb.com
Psionic

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-02-23

This is a belief of mine on vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a belief of mine on vampires   This is a belief of mine on vampires Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:00 pm

I agree in your belief, this life that we're portrayed to be has nothing beautiful about it. Some might find that being a vampire would be awesome, in the sense that you are a creature of the night and that during the day time you can't leave your house.

But those are authors and myths that we were told when we were young. You would never understand how I feel about this whole damned thing, because I didn't choose this fucked up life. It chose me, and now I have people to support me.
Back to top Go down

This is a belief of mine on vampires
Page 1 of 1